Visiting is one of the best ways to know if a school is right for your child. We invite you to get an inside look at our loving, Christian culture and vibrant learning environment.
Open houses are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, October 24, 8:30 am
- Wednesday, November 15, 8:30 am
You will meet our Admissions Director, Headmaster and Dean of Faculty for a face to face Q & A, followed by a campus tour and the opportunity to visit classes. Some parents peek in for five minutes of class, while others stay to watch multiple subjects – it is up to you!
During your visit, you will
- Learn about the mission and vision of Whitefield Academy
- Ask questions about Classical education, curriculum, extracurricular activities, grade level programs and school wide events
- Step into classrooms to see students and teachers "in action"
Please take a moment and complete the form to let us know that you'll be attending. We can't wait to meet you!